Multi Gym Squat Rack, Folding Squat Rack Or A Power Cage?
BROWSE OUR FULL RANGE OF SQUAT RACKS
Find the right rack for you. Browse our full range of squat racks, rigs and power cages. Choose from a range of colours and get the right dimensions and max load for you, to be sure it fits your workout space
MULTI-GYM SQUAT RACK WITH PUULEY SYSTEM
SQUAT RACK AND PULLEY SYSTEM FEATURES
- Upper and lower dual cable pulley system with lat pull-down and curl bar attachments.
- Multi Grip Pull-up bar. Reversible if you have height restrictions 205cm save.
- Adjustable dip handles can double up as plate storage with an up to 300kg
- Steel J-cups suitable for Olympic 6′ and 7′ Barbells (up to 300kg load).
- Lockable adjustable safety pins (up to 300kg load).
- Compact – ideal for your home gym
- 24-Month warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR HOME GYM
YOUR RACK. YOUR COLOUR.
Our Multi-Gym Squat Rack comes in both red and blue colour options,
create your home gym to your taste. Which will you choose?
HYGYM MULTI-GYM SQUAT RACK
yes the puley system has removable sleeves meaning the squat rack can cater for both Olympic or standard weight plates.
The squat rack is designed to be free standng. We do also have customers that prefer to bolt it down.
The squat rack comes with a lat pull down bar and a curl bar.
The squat rack fits 6tf , 7ft olympic and most standard barbells. To be sure, the grip section of your barbell needs to be 112cm.
If wanting to install the squat rack upstairs we recomend having gym flooring in place, we would also advise not to drop weights as to avoid damage and reduce noise.
Yes the Jcups on the HyGYM Rack can be adjusted to the required level for bench pressing.
OUR EQUIPMENT IS BUILT TO LAST
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
OUR OTHER RACKS
GET THE RACK THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU