Squat Rack Instructions (Blue)
Squat Rack Instructions
Please note washers have not been used in the demonstration images – however we do advise the use of washers for your rack, these are included. We also recommend keeping everything hand tight whilst assembling. visit for Squat Rack UK (Red) Instruction
- Squat Rack Instructions Start here . Lay the three floor bars out. Make sure the holes are in the same position as displayed in the image, and that the two bars you will be attaching the vertical bars to are the longest of the non vertical bars.
- Using the long round headed bolts attach the two side bars to the back bar and attach the plates to the outside of the bars as shown.
- Now attach the four upright bars to the floor bars using the long round headed bolts. Make sure to attach the bolts from the bottom up as displayed in the image, and make sure the holes are at the bottom of the vertical bars (see red arrow).
- Now attach the shortest remaining bar to the top of the vertical bars on the same side of the rack as the shortest floor bar. Make sure to use the metal plates on the outside of the bars again, using the same round headed bolts.
- Now fit the two longest remaining bars from front to back.
- At the front of the rack now attach the pull-up bar. You can do this above or below the top line of the rack depending on your requirements.
- Now attach the bottom of the pulley system using the same long round headed bolts and make sure to attach the plate, but this time on the inside of the rack.
- Attach the vertical silver bar and bolt as displayed. For the vertical silver bar section use the Long Hexagon headed bolts.
- Attach the round rubber stopper as displayed in the image.
- Slide the weight plate holder down to the bottom of the vertical silver bar.
- Attach the top section of the pulley system, make sure you attach a plate to the under side of the top bar, using the long round headed bolts. Next use a Long hexagon bolt to attach the Long silver pole to the top part of the pulley system.
- (a) Now assemble the two wheeled section using the 45mm hex bolts and the two oval shaped plates. (b) Put the remaining pulley system wheels into the rack with the black shoulder washers and hex bolts as displayed.
- Thread the end of the pulley cable through the underside of top of the pulley system wheel as displayed, and then feed it down through the back of the next wheel along on the top bar. (PLEASE NOTE THE CABLE SHOULD RUN ALONG THE TOP OF THE TOP ARM – NOT INSIDE)
- Next, loop the cable through the middle of the double wheeled section as displayed, and feed it around the underneath of the upper of these two wheels.
- Then feed the cable back up and over the top of the highest wheel in the vertical bar as displayed.
- Feed the cable all the way down the back of the silver vertical bar, and then screw the bolt into the top of the weight plate holder as displayed.
- Now add the final wheel at the bottom of the rack using a small hex bolt.
- Feed the remaining cable underneath the bottom wheel and then up and around the top of the lower wheel of the two wheeled section as displayed.
- Feed the cable back down, attach it to the chain, and then to the bottom of the frame as displayed.
- Use the other chains on the included attachments.
- Add the safety bars, J cups and dip bars where ever you require them.
- Once all these steps have been followed, complete a safety check and make sure all nuts & bolts are securely fastened.
You are now ready for your workout 🏋️♀️