HyGYM KG TRAINING 2.0 PLATES
One of the leading heavy-duty, dead-blow bumper plates in the industry—now revamped with new artwork and a gloss-matte-gloss finish. HyGYM KG Training 2.0 Plates are manufactured from quality virgin rubber, with a clean surface and nickel-coated steel center plate. The 50.4mm collar opening creates a firm hold on any standard OIympic barbell, and the plates’ thin-cut width enables a higher loading capacity.
Sold in pairs and in standard or custom sets, our KG Training Plates are finished in black with bright, color-coded lettering . The average Shore A durometer for these bumpers is 90, making them ideally suited to the demands of the serious Olympic lifter. Expect a consistent dead blow with minimal bounce, even on high impact drops.
KG Training 2.0 Plate Widths:
- 10KG (Green): 31mm / 1.22″
- 15KG (Yellow): 43.5mm / 1.71″
- 20KG (Blue): 54mm / 2.13″
- 25KG (Red): 64.5mm / 2.54″
- Outside Diameter: 450mm
- Inside Diameter: 50.4mm
- Insert: Steel disc, nickel coated
- Weight tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
- NEW Gloss-Matte-Gloss Finish in Black